Every athlete’s dream is to improve their technical skills and take their game to the next level. For volleyball players, the secret to a successful match is maintaining the ball’s trajectory downwards while achieving the maximum vertical jumps at the same time. Traditionally, coaches trained their players in a complicated and time-consuming manner, but AcuSpike has changed all that.
AcuSpike was created in 2009 to fill in the gap created by the athletes’ new demand for innovative, readily available volleyball training equipment. AcuSpike targets the athlete’s strength and skills. It is not limited to a specific grade of players. It is for everyone, starting from beginners to the coaches. Acuspike has made a team training machine, an individual training machine, and a newly designed ball cart. But what are the advantages of AcuSpike training tools?
Advantages of AcuSpike Training Tools And Equipment
- Adjustable to match the player’s skill set- The AcuSpike spike training machine allows skilled players to improve their skills by observing hitting force in reaction to charge.
- Offer maximum strength and better performance during the game- AcuSpike ball grippers are made of high-completion foam thick with contoured shapes. The foam is covered with ripstop nylon to maximize its strength.
- AcuSpike spike training machine mainly focuses on the improvement of the ball hitting accuracy.
- Easy to set and monitor progress- It has an adjustable hand crank and a ruled height indicator.
- It can be disassembled- The AcuSpike machine can be separated into pieces, making it a lightweight size for easy storage, transportation, and loading.
How to Use an AcuSpike Spike Trainer
Set up your AcuSpike trainer with the left front side facing the middle back. This will stimulate automated system play. Position yourself behind the 10-foot line and do several reps directing each swing at the middle back. Repeat the process while at a farther back position. Stimulation of different out-of-system sets is enabled once you adjust the position of the machine along with the net.
Safety Measures to Care for AcuSpike Spike Trainer Machine
The AcuSpike spike trainer machine was designed for indoor use. However, it is prepared with strong materials, which means it can be used outdoors. Regardless of the harsh climate, most of its parts will withstand the conditions.
- The base of the trainer machine and its parts are designed to resist elements.
- All the exposed surfaces are coated with an industrial graded powder containing UV inhibitors.
- The hand crank is coated with a marine-grade zinc coating made for exposure to elements.
- You can play a very important role in aiding in protecting your machine for more extended durability.
- Store the rail assembly indoors and cover the top of the post to prevent water from entering. You can use a plastic container to do so.
- Remove the foam ball grips and the hopper and store them indoors to prevent degrading since they are not UV inhibited.
- Cover the entire base of your machine if you intend not to use it for a long time. This will protect it from degrading caused by the build-up of dirt.
AcuSpike spike trainer makes work easier for everyone. The players can improve their skills, and coaches can have a calm time while training the volleyball players. The blockers spot the hitter before they hit the ball. They locate the point of contact to improve the ball’s blocking chances. The AcuSpike system is a ball catcher that allows you to improve your volleyball skills and have fun while playing your game.